Getting Started with PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio
If you are still using the PowerShell ISE to edit your PowerShell scripts than there may be a better way, particularly if you are already a Visual Studio user. Adam Driscoll's PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio extension has been around for some time now and is even better in Visual Studio 2015. Here is my pick of the best links to help you get started with this great tool:
- Adam Driscoll's GitHub Pages Site
- PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio 2015 Visual Studio Gallery
- PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio -- Now Available
- PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio
- Visual Studio 2015 PowerShell Tools Overview
- Still using PowerGUI? Get on the Visual Studio train!
- Create a Visual Studio Project for your PowerShell Scripts
Don't forget, if you don't already have access to Visual Studio you can download the community edition from here.
Cheers -- Graham